9 September: CLIP 2021 programme is online!
27 August: MICCAI/CLIP early bird registration deadline ending soon on 3 Sept
20 August: Notifications on paper decisions have been sent
6 July: Extended paper submission deadline: 25 July 2021
2 July: Registration for MICCAI and CLIP 2021 isopen
16 June: The paper submission system is online!
15 June: Paper submission deadline on 25 July 2021
20 May: CLIP 2021 website is online
We are happy to host the MICCAI CLIP workshop for the 10th consecutive time! CLIP 2021 will be hosted in conjunction with MICCAI 2021 as a virtual event.
CLIP is about the effective translation of computational image-based techniques into the clinic filling the gaps between medical imaging, basic science and clinical applications. As it nowadays becomes more and more important for many clinical applications to base decisions not only on image data alone, a focus of CLIP 2021 is on the creation of holistic patient models. Here, image data such as radiologic images, microscopy images, and photographs is combined with non-image information such as ‘omics’ data (e.g. genomics, proteomics), life style data, demographics, EEG, and other to build a more complete picture of the individual patient and to subsequently provide better diagnosis and therapies.
CLIP 2021 provides a forum for work centered on specific clinical applications, including techniques and procedures based on comprehensive clinical image and other data. Submissions related to applications already in use and evaluated by clinical users are particularly encouraged. We explicitly welcome novel techniques and applications that are looking at combining image analysis with clinical data mining and analytics, user studies, and other heterogeneous data.
- Combination of image analysis with other heterogeneous data including
- Radiography images, microscopy, photographs, genomics, proteomics, life style data, EEG, bio-data, and other
- Multimodal image integration for modeling, planning and guidance
- Strategies for patient-specific and anatomical modeling to support planning and interventions
- Clinical studies employing advanced image-guided methods
- Clinical translation and validation of image-guided systems
- Current challenges and emerging techniques in image-based procedures
- Clinical applications in open and minimally invasive procedures
Thanks a lot to all authors for submission to CLIP 2021. The paper submission system is now closed.
Best Paper Award
The CLIP best paper award will return in 2021!
CLIP is committed to foster participation of authors from all population groups, countries and geographical areas. In order to encourage authors from underrepresented areas to attend, two registration vouchers for CLIP 2021 will be provided (the vouchers will be given randomly to presenting authors of accepted papers who are from underrepresented countries).