25 July: Paper submission deadline extended to 7 August!
9 July: Paper submission system open
18 May: CLIP will be held virtually
7 April: CLIP 2020 website is online.
We are happy to host CLIP 2020 in conjunction with MICCAI 2020 as a fully virtual event!
CLIP is about the effective translation of computational image-based techniques into the clinic filling the gaps between medical imaging, basic science and clinical applications. As it nowadays becomes more and more important for many clinical applications to base decisions not only on image data alone, a focus of CLIP 2020 is on the creation of holistic patient models. Here, image data such as radiologic images, microscopy images, and photographs is combined with non-image information such as ‘omics’ data (e.g. genomics, proteomics), life style data, demographics, EEG, and other to build a more complete picture of the individual patient and to subsequently provide better diagnosis and therapies.
CLIP 2020 provides a forum for work centered on specific clinical applications, including techniques and procedures based on comprehensive clinical image and other data. Submissions related to applications already in use and evaluated by clinical users are particularly encouraged. We explicitly welcome novel techniques and applications that are looking at combining image analysis with clinical data mining and analytics, user studies, and other heterogeneous data.
Please note: MICCAI announced holding MICCAI 2020 as a fully virtual event in light of the ongoing pandemic which means that CLIP 2020 will follow this format. Paper proceedings will be published as planned and accepted papers will have pre-recorded presentations with live Q&A.
- Combination of image analysis with other heterogeneous data including
- Radiography images, microscopy, photographs, genomics, proteomics, life style data, EEG, bio-data, and other
- Multimodal image integration for modeling, planning and guidance
- Strategies for patient-specific and anatomical modeling to support planning and interventions
- Clinical studies employing advanced image-guided methods
- Clinical translation and validation of image-guided systems
- Current challenges and emerging techniques in image-based procedures
- Clinical applications in open and minimally invasive procedures
To be announced.
Paper submission deadline: 7 August 2020!
Best Paper Award
The CLIP best paper award will return in 2020!