The 2023 MICCAI Workshop on Clinical image-based procedures (CLIP) will be conducted for the 12th time consecutively. CLIP 2023 will be hosted in conjunction with MICCAI 2023 at Vancouver, BC as a half-day in-person event.
The workshop will take place on October 12, 2023 in the afternoon.
CLIP is about the effective translation of computational image-based techniques into the clinic filling the gaps between medical imaging, basic science and clinical applications. As it nowadays becomes more and more important for many clinical applications to base decisions not only on image data alone, a focus of CLIP 2023 is on the creation of holistic patient models. Here, image data such as radiologic images, microscopy images, and photographs is combined with non-image information such as ‘omics’ data (e.g. genomics, proteomics), life style data, demographics, EEG, and other to build a more complete picture of the individual patient and to subsequently provide better diagnosis and therapies.
CLIP 2023 provides a forum for work centered on specific clinical applications, including techniques and procedures based on comprehensive clinical image and other data. Submissions related to applications already in use and evaluated by clinical users are particularly encouraged. We explicitly welcome novel techniques and applications that are looking at combining image analysis with clinical data mining and analytics, user studies, and other heterogeneous data.
- Combination of image analysis with other heterogeneous data including
- Radiography images,
- microscopy, photographs,
- genomics, proteomics,
- life style data, EEG,
- and other
- Multimodal image integration for modeling, planning and guidance
- Strategies for patient-specific and anatomical modeling to support planning and interventions
- Clinical studies employing advanced image-guided methods
- Clinical translation and validation of image-guided systems
- Current challenges and emerging techniques in image-based procedures
- Clinical applications in open and minimally invasive procedures
Best Paper Award
As in former years, one paper will be awarded the Best Paper Prize. Candidates will be pre-selected based on the review results. The final decision will be made by the audience of CLIP 2023.
CLIP is committed to foster participation of authors from all population groups, countries and geographical areas.